Monday, September 13, 2010

Eating My Own Head.



                                                                            "Eating"

Above is some artwork I did a couple of years ago. I was spending a lot of time using Adobe Photoshop CS and ended up with a lot of bizarre imagery, mostly with myself as the main focus. Its a hard sell when telling someone, "Hey can I take a couple of pics of you so I can make you eat your own head?" So as I put these on display I might seem a bit of an egomaniac. I am a little I guess. A micro-egomaniac? I don't think that's a thing...oh well.


"The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride." ~Raoul Duke- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

I caught that just in time. I don't wanna be that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment